Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

HAPPY/SAD

Today i have been so happy in so many ways/ I found out that my friend Liz sold her cakes at her school. making more money for MNDA.. Total now £420. 63,,, wow how brilliant is this.
I rang wheelchair services, they had promised a soon appointment for outdoor/indoor chair... but time has passed and no appointment. So when I rang and was offered mid June appointment, this  I queried... Then they found an appointment next Friday, as I am a priority... YEY.
Really great news ... a Fiat Qubo(WAV)  will become available soon. It's second hand, but through the Motability scheme and thus only takes my DLA Motability component plus about £3500... . The car will allow me to drive from wheelchair,  with hand operated acceleration and brake will enable me to drive for as long as I can. It will probably be green... not brilliant, but at least not yellow or gold, which I simply couldn't cope with.  Colour is really important in my life.

The sad bit in this Blog, is that I have, for the first time, had to rely on indoor wheelchair  as my legs are so so weak.

But, I guess, that's  MND for you!.

HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment