Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

"I'M STILL STANDING"... WELL MENTALLY

OK today has been very difficult...far too many issues re finance for housing to go into... but , though I may become a bankrupt... I HAVE to move.
Rebecca came and helped me up steps to go out to Halifax for wheel-chair assessment... I could only do one step without a rest. Yesterday it was two, the day before three... So I feel so trapped.
 For my confidence and safety I need two people to help me out. OR do I get garden kneelers and crawl out?.. Difficult to adjust to, but I could do that  as I'm strong... but how do I get to my feet at the top of the path. 
God this is sh-t!
So as the title says , "I'm still standing",....... but only just.
 HUGS to all my readers X
Not the most perfect recording, but many of us still remember LIVE AID, so I've chosen this one.





HUG ME,I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment