Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

WELL YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT ME TO, WOULD YOU?

You didn't really expect me to Blog yesterday, did you?

I had a day soooooo full! Chrissie and Andy were here. They shifted furniture with Rach, to allow me room to use my new wheel chair. (I've been practising my hand brake turns, getting good!!!). We visited the bungalow, and they gave it their seal of approval. Liz joined us so most of the important people in my life have now visited, and given approval!

BUT (after super lunch at The Olive Branch, Hebden Bridge)... it was time to go to Gallery and set up bar, nibbles etc for launch party of a-MAY-zing.

 And what a night! It truly was amazing. So many people came. Thankyou all for your support. I sold a number of paintings and loads of bags... have just done a re-order a for the MND Fundraiser which takes place next Sunday, May 13th.

There is so much I could write about yesterday, I felt such pride in my achievement, but having drunk very good wine till the early hours, quite frankly, I'm exhausted.

So don't forget:.................

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment