Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

HOW BRILL IS THIS....

On the news tonight , people who have become blind with retinitus pigmentosa 
(like both my mum and dad)  have had electronic implants which allows then to see, and before they were completely blind.!
 So, it is worth being a guinea pig, how else will progress on cures for  illnesses , be made. 
With this in mind, I have the exhibition this weekend  ,(and Chrissie and Andy coming to stay and help with the serving of wine etc...) then a day of baking on Monday ( for the fundraiser on Sun 13th), and on Wednesday into Sheffield hosp to have complete tests for MND and thus progress to help with clinical research.


My super duper Zimmer came today, and I celebrated by going to Halifax and to M&S to get some jeans. I did wander around too much, and so tired myself that when I had to lift Zimmer back in to car, it was too difficult to manage. Asked for help from a passing man. He offered willingly. Thankyou. . I am so gratified by all the help that the general public give. People are sOoooooo  wonderful.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment