Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

BACK FROM SHEFFIELD!

Sorry for the few days gap. I've been in hospital at Sheffield.
 Prof  Pam Shaw is an expert in MND and I was there to undertake her protocol for testing MND.
What tests didn't I have?   Can't imagine.
Had CT scan, MRI, Lumbar puncture, 21 different vials of blood; electo myo-cardiogram (sp?), X Rays, filled in questionnaires, talked with students, ....... It was all so professional, so kindly and I felt so safe.
Got back home this afternoon,....... will have to go back for full results in one month.
Now busy with planning for MND fundraiser on Sunday at the Platform Gallery , Todmorden...... think all is is place,,, except I've forgotten to order milk.. easily sorted will get Sunday morning..

Thanks for reading over 5000 hits as of today.

Off to bed now, need rest.

HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment