Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

I COULD, BUT I WON'T....

I could moan about being exhausted.. but I won't.....!!!!!!

As anyone who has ever moved house, or prepared to move as in my case, you know it's stressful
Add to this buying an adapted car, but unable to procede as license not returned yet... plans for bathroom not sorted,, planning permission now needed for ramp... not being able to get out of house... and having MND...
You might understand why I am tired and sometimes low.

BUT on the bright side, many friends have rallied  round and helped by getting a whole room full of stuff that will go into store to de-clutter the house. ... and today was very special as Janet and Theresa came, sorted and brought a picnic. We had thought we may go out but I simply had no energy to get up steps. So we enjoyed it in style in my garden. When they left I had a 3hr nap on my bed!!!

Picnic in Garden



No comments:

Post a Comment