Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

GREEN, GREEN, GREEN

My Fiat Qubo is to be Green... but what green? I feared it might be a horrid green nearer to gold... and I don't know... I need the car/van but it's ability to make me independent is what is the priority... So as I drove back through the valley this evening, the sun was shining and there were so many greens.. I have now come to terms that the colour of the car/van will be Ok.. well maybe not my first choice of shade, but sometimes you just have to have different priorities. And thus I accept.
 MND is so horrid, and so many kinds of compromises have to be reached. Colour is so important to me, that is a difficult compromise, but it's gladly one I will be make to be independent.  And who knows the green shade may not be too bad!!


I visited Dr Thomas today, the lung/chest expert.. I have exceptional capacity and strength. This is brilliant, as muscle function around the lungs is so important and weakness will signify a begging of the end.


Also good news re home loan. It seems that it is highly probable that I will get equity release through Calderdale... but even if it doesn't work out I will get a bank loan, and the work on the bungalow will be going ahead.


I also met the toilet man. A bidet toilet that dries and will give me some dignity for as long as possible. The price I thought was £4000 but it actually is £2500 and the MNDA  will possibly help towards  the cost. We'll see.


So all in all a good day.


Except for:






HUG ME, IVE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment