Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

IS IT WRONG, TO BE STRONG?

Today very difficult.. on the verge of tears at every point and turn..
Started with Darren re legal obligations for equity release (99% likely) , then OT , Scott.. he has be so helpful and supportive but is moving to Scotland,,,, I wish him well but will miss him. Then a SAM plus husband, came and sorted one attic bedroom. Then Richard re carpets..( Greyish black throughout, but wine in bedrooms.. )  So through all this I was apparently cool... but actually I'm so very stressed.
 The enormity of  moving, and coping with my lack of mobility is so, so hard.....

I am trying to be strong, and, I guess, present myself as such... but is it wrong to be strong?
 Should I tell it how really,  it is    

 Is it pride that keeps me from doing this... perhaps?...
Actually , to tell you all the truth.. life is hard, it's really , really hard..
 I'm facing so many day to day problems ,and......... death ......soon... not in any way good! 


ps. the format of Blogger seems to have changed , so if I can't use same font etc then I'm sorry,,,,,



HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Nikki I am so sorry to read that you are so down. Can Roger and I offer any help. We have nothing planned for next bank holiday weekend, is there something we can do? Hugs x

    ReplyDelete