Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

MESSAGE TO SELF !!!!

What will be will be.... a damn hard lesson to get into my thick head!


I am trying to de-clutter my house in the next 10days, send the de-cluttered stuff to store,  then my house will look at its best to go on the market.
But I'm getting stressed.. I keep telling myself ..Calm down, what will be will  be..  But I can't! BUT I MUST !!!!  

It's rather like that game  where you move squares around, up, down and .. eventually... get a whole picture!  I see the whole picture, and want it NOW!!!!!! but must relax to get it sorted.


Stop ranting , live, girl, live! You've got treats.. tonight Pizza, wine friends Christine X2, tomorrow Di, Eileen and Choc Brownies.. Help from kind Samaritans... You are lucky, you will get through...


Then pep talk delivered to self., I remember ............ shelves fell off wall in attic... now covered by book shelf.. I need a plasterer.. will polyfilla do? Who can I ask? And I can't even get there to see it!!!! 


And all this whilst the sun shines, that's where I should be not stressing. Perhaps it's time to take a note book into garden and write it all down.


Yep! Lists are wonderful for clearing the head.. That's what I'll do,  with a cup of Earl Grey... that will be splendid!



No comments:

Post a Comment