Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

MEGGIE IS A STAR! BUT...

Meggie is my lovely cat... but she is walking all over my lap as I write. Thus this may well be shorter than planned!!
This Blog should have been called "getting ready"  ie for tomorrow and the MND fundraiser.


Quickly..... Meggie moved away, tuna called!!!!
I have made more bags. Bags show images of my paintings. People have an alternative way of having an individual item..... 10% of the profit from any of my work  sold tomorrow will be donated to MND.



  • Ann Priestley came along today and iced the sponge cakes I had made. We had a great laugh. Ann is a self-admitted non -cook!!! She, and the kitchen looked like they had been in a violent snow-storm by the time the cakes were finished... a snow-storm of icing sugar!
  • Steven and Helen came in with cups and a large teapot... we finished off rather a lot of wine too!!
  • I've made labels and think I have done all I can tonight... need some sleep.



Perhaps Meggie will calm down and take up her usual spot on the end of my bed!!


Enjoy the Cookie Monster.. Hope lots of people come to eat cake and donate to MND tomorrow!



HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment