Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

BAKING!

Today has been slow for me... Didn't sleep at all well last night. BUT I had to bake today, Freeze cakes ready to ice next Sat... for MND Fundraiser on Sun.


My legs are sooo weak today. I tried being in wheel chair... too low. I tried using perching chair, inflexible and too high, I tried resting against the Zimmer.... and found...... the most efficient, yet tiring was leaning and lurching against work surfaces! 
So 5 sponge cakes made. 4 for Sun. The fifth is in the bin. I baked it and it really looked weird... it was then that I found the other two eggs that should have been used !!! OK 80% I can live with.... but it does grieve me that I have had to chuck out good ingredients...


So a song to end... the link being "So High I can't Get Over It"   ie the work surface from a wheelchair!! Never mind Just Rock My Soul  !



HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment