Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

76 PEOPLE.....

76 People viewed my Blog yesterday, and I didn't write... so sorry.
Yesterday I set my alarm for 8:30 , woke, turned it off, had a little snooze... only the little snooze lasted till 10:45! My friends from The National Coal-mining Museum were due to collect me at 11 to visit the gallery the on to lunch. Well , thank goodness for mobiles, plans changed and they went to the Gallery, bought sandwiches and came back to see me.. Meanwhile I was able to shower and have a coffee.
We had a lovely time chatting, Lisa, Sally-Ann and Sarah... You can see pictures of Lisa and Sarah on the Education pages of the Nat C M Museum web page. We all acted together there and became good mates.
By the time they left I was very tired and was unable to take up offer of film at Hebden Bridge. I was in bed by 9, dozed whilst watching endless CSI films on Ch5 , eventually turned off light at 11.
This morning I woke at 7 and made a cuppa. back to bed. The next thing I knew a txt pinged at 12:40!! 
I think that the stresses of the last few days have meant that I haven't slept enough.. and anxiety re funding for work on Misty Morn should be sorted positively or negatively tomorrow.
Tomorrow I have 5 appointments. Physio at 9:30, a rep from the bidet toilets at 10:30, my OT at 11:30 the leave house at 1:30 to get to Hx for 2:30 to meet Val with whom I used to visit the cells (she is also a minister), then 4:10 appointment with Dr Thomas the breathing expert for results of of all the huffing and puffing tests!
So a busy day.
Today I have caught up on some paperwork and made ever longer lists.Liz visited and brought some brilliant Birthday cake and now I will end this . I'm recording Vera ,love Brenda Blythen, then bed..
As I've said before you have to be fit to be this ill!!!! It is so cruel, and makes you feel utterly exhausted. This makes it hard as you want to enjoy what's left of your life, but you simply can't go at it at max speed!! So Sad.


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment