Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

POSER !!!

Today my very good friend, fellow artist.......... and actually brilliant artist .. Janice,,,,,,, , came to visit.

We had a great day.
When I first told Janice that I had MND she cried, then asked if she could  paint me... Of course I said Yes Please.

 Janice has such a delicate and sensitive touch with paint, she captures the soul of those she paints.
I am so proud to be her friend and so, so, happy that she wishes to paint my portrait.

So the day was spent chatting, taking photos, and with her sketching me.

The only interruption to the day was a prearranged visit from Becca.. she came and did my nails... so needed ,and so lovely to see her. I did go to Salon Eden where she works, but feel that I can't ask people to help me out for such a frivolous thing...

Mind you is it frivolous?  It is about me being me. So now I have a lovely set of pink sparkly nails.. Thankyou so much Becca if you are reading this.  Thankyou Claire for letting Becca out.

As soon as I am in a proper wheelchair and with my house and car, I'll be able to get out and visit again... Then I can have your lovely facials too..

So  a very happy day.  Tomorrow paperwork, the Todmorden College Open Art Exhibition ...... and Richard to visit on update re Bungalow.. another positive and exciting day in prospect.


HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment