Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

CAN'T CONCENTRATE

This will be a short Blog tonight... as I simply can't concentrate...

My beloved Meggie is unwell. She hasn't eaten for over 48 hrs now and is looking raggy, walking slowly and obviously not right. Her haunches are diminished and her belly rounded.

I keep hoping perhaps she is just constipated.

I rang the vets this morning ( as I had a lift to there, organised) ,but s/he was just about to operate... so I got an appointment at 3:30... But at 3:00 when Barry came to take us to see vet she was missing. I had been certain that she was by the chair in my studio. No-where could she be found....

Eventually at 7:00  Meggie came in, rather wet. She wanted water, but no food... and had difficulty trying to get near bowl. Eventually she managed.

I have closed the utility room door and put out a litter tray. Barry will arrive at 10:00... hopefully I can get an appointment... I'll wake early to make sure....




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment: