Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

CAR DAY.. STAR DAY ????

Good, bad,good,good...etc......

Good , Dennis  (instructor)  arrived and I tried to get in van.. 37 days since I last got in, and it was sooo tricky!! Back and forward, getting stuck on the side, stuck on the seat belt locator... eventually did it!! Yey!! Drove off. The new brake system works !!!.. a matter of practice.

Got back, tried to relocate ramp.. zapper didn't work!!! Dennis had to do it from the inside.

I called RAC. Wonderfully kind.. they thought I may be trapped inside. !! Man (Paul) arrived within an hour. The battery had gone on the zapper.. he fixed it. I asked if he would put water in wash wipe. ( I had asked garage to do this on three occasions , but they never did!). As well as water, he put in special wash liquid. He the said he would check the oil. It was very very low. He topped it up.

Im certain, this car had never been prepared for a client and I shall be sending a few emails tomorrow... THEY  (the garage, Brookes Miller, Elland) ARE UNBELIEVABLE  COMPLETELY INEPT, THOUGHTLESS, UNPROFESSIONAL, SHOULD BE ASHAMED....  etc..... !!!!!

After RAC left I did some clearing in kitchen. Managed to drop Meggies water then some grapes.. then ran over the lot in w. chair, trying to get to hand picker to pick the things up!!! What a mess!!!

So next  , a positive.... I tried to get into van . Fine, except van now parked up drive so I'm approaching ramp up hill... my front wheels left this earth.. I was balanced on the two back wheels!!!!  But I did get it to lock down. Going backwrds out I skewed to the side, removing the battery cover from the chair.

In order to get it on I had to put chair in front of rise and recline chair to reach approproate place.. walking required, rather than just standing.... but I managed!!!

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND


1 comment:

  1. Flippin' 'eck! The things us MNDers do to remain independent! Multi-hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete