Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

GARAGE SORTING.. AND OTHER BITS

There truly is nothing so good for the soul as de-cluttering! 

This morning Barry and Laura sorted things in my garage, under my direction. I now have a number of items for Smart Move, and hope that this furniture will help some formerly homeless person to settle into a new house or flat. I await a call from Ken, who will collect and then distribute.

Its a visit to Tod day. I have to go into the Bank to change my address, though why you can't do this over the phone or on the web beats me! So after this foray, and to reward my bravery for driving, I shall buy myself some flowers... I have a number of plants in the house, but the flowers have all gone over.

Tonight the Christines are coming for drinks and nibbles.... Both artist friends, so we will have loads to talk over. Looking forward to this.

Last evening Tony came round and we had our usual happy time...I'm so happy to know that even on the windy tops , people still come to visit and share time with me.
 
                ******************************************************************

Oh dear, wrote this earlier. The Christine's aren't here. Milly, Christine's dear doggie, is very very poorly. Understandably Christine won't leave her, probably Milly will go to doggie heaven sooner rather than later.

********************************************************************************

Pets are amazing. You become so attached. Pets are utterly dependant on their owners for the whole of their lives.

My dear Meggie doesn't seem we'll. she hasn't eaten for 36 hrs... A trip to the vets is near.

For all of us with pets , we  only know how closet you  can become....

Lets hope Milly and Meggie both live a long life... Dear dear loyal pets .


HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment