Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

SWALLOWING

On Wednesday I had a meeting with Amanda, a speech therapist. I have been worried for some weeks that the muscles in my neck were getting weak, my head feels heavy and I feel like I have a golf ball in my throat.

Amanda watched me eat and confirmed that I'm chewing well and swallowing well. I also talk in long sentences, a good indicator of no problems.

After much discussion we realised that my uncomfortable, nay frightening, feelings were as a result of stress , (that B car,  again!!), and the fact that I can't sit supported, (the B chair, again!). 

So , good news really, but still a bit frightening. 

The car issue will be solved as I get my confidence back, and the seating /support issue will be sorted when the chair arrives... 

Simple really.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND 

No comments:

Post a Comment