Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

THE DAY AFTER...

Friday, thank goodness, didn't start till lunchtime.

The Green van was returned and I was asked if I would like to drive the driver back to Elland... I declined!!! (driving lesson booked for Sat. )... I was given a run down of the adjustments.. and they seem to make sense... watch this space...

At 3:00 Sue and Kendrick arrived and we put up some of my paintings... Sue sorted a few bits and bobs and also brought a lovely chicken dinner. Thankyou.

4:30 and Michaela, physio came and gave my muscles a really good stretch. She has been busy with lots of meetings so I haven't been stretched for nearly 2 weeks. It so helps relieving tension. 

At 6:15 Helen and Steve came..Bringing a lovely bunch of Roses, WOW!!!   ...... we got through  over a bottle of wine!! Steve set up my new uplighter, (pink) yey!! what a super light. He also put stuff in the garage... its getting v v crowded!! 

Bed.. anxious re car tomorrow.. 


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment