Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

1001

Todays title refers to the number of readers I have had to date... thankyou , each one of you. I hope you find this interesting. For me it's a way of recording my feelings and  events in my life.. it will live long after me... When my paintings sell for thousands!!!!, people will refer back and know me!!! Ho Ho Ho... I wonder if ever I will even hit the £500 mark.. but I'm carrying on painting.
I have recognised that as I have so many visits from friends, and professions , that I need to block out certain days just for me.On these days I can paint..... so it's not that I don't value your contact, but just that I really do need to paint... Hope you'll all understand.
I am exhibiting at the Tod Hippodrome at the end of the month: During the run of Nobody's Perfect. No new paintings, just the people I have painted.. these show a less than perfect person... just take a look at my web-site to see which ones you think I will be exhibiting.. Though tis true to say, I really do need a few hours to update my site.. I shall do soon...
A friend, Linda, sent me this comment on Hugging (see at the end). It so validates what I feel. Hope you all like it, and that Linda won't mind my sharing.
Just before I press paste... when I was young, Mum and I developed a way of ending notes/letters with  XCO... it is code for Kiss, Cuddle, Hug... a good one , don't you think? So XCO to all friends. This is the article from Linda. 


"HUGGING is Good Medicine
It transfers energy and gives the person hugged an emotional lift. You need four hugs a day for survival, eight for maintenance and twelve for growth.Scientists say that hugging is a form of communication because it can say things you don't have words for. And the nicest thing about a hug is that you usually can't give one without getting one." 
YEY!!!!


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND















































































1 comment: