Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

THANKYOU

Thankyou firstly, for all the brill positive helpful comments that keep coming my way... you know who you are!
Thankyou to Liz , Steven and Helen who all asked if they could do anything to help prior to Elizas arrival this morning... Liz got in first, and travelled here to do hoovering and carrying... Wow! What brill friends!
Eliza ,(with ruck-sac and buggy) arrived with Caterina and Matteo at 1:50. How wonderful to see them all. Caterina and I drew lots of pictures and had some stories.
They both played with toys lent by Isaac, Jessica and Iris... and are now asleep in beds courtesy of Iris... wonderful neighbours. 
I am so happy to have them all here, but need to make this short as Caterina and I have a baking date tomorrow (OK this) morning....... a third, choc layer for the cake... how happy and grateful am I to be with my children and grandchildren . ( Chrissie and and Andy arrive tomorrow ).


So good night and a share in my happiness to all...

HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

1 comment: