Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

GORGEOUS GARTER-TOPS

OK!   all will be revealed in my last sentence...... re the weird title.Yes , you'll have to wait, but not long as I'm very tired tonight.

This morning I went for a CBT session.. I will write more about this soon but it was very supportive and empowering as ever... and then we talked of my fears of my death. It's too late to write the detail as I said, but gave me lots of food for thought.

Tesco van  came on time, and the lovely man put my cups and saucers away on the top shelf .I can no longer reach it  without stumbling... he also unpacked the grate of food and put it all on the work-surface. This was very kind , I am very grateful.

Tonight I spent with the Ladies Classics Readers Group... we had a great chat, and actually stuck to the talk about the book for much of the evening!!! The book was "North and South", Elizabeth Gasgull... we all seemed to have enjoyed this book... ( I enjoyed the DVD!!!)

So....... Gorgeous Garter-Tops... 
 I had my nails done this afternoon... and the new colour that I chose is called:  Gorgeous Garter-Tops... its a purple-red... but I guess you didn't guess!!  Who would!!!

So a busy day, with much to think about.... glass of milk and bed.. feeling OK but don't forget:


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment