Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

MY BLOG, MY STUDIO

Today i note in the stats, that I have had nearly 2000 hits . Thankyou! People who follow in the USA , do contact me... do you have MND too? 
It's interesting for me to see how many people watch , follow and where they are in the world.
Rebecca also said today, the Blog is good because we can see how you are doing and not bother with multiple phone calls. 
I have lots of calls and welcome them... but please call again if I don't answer as I have so many people to respond to and can't keep track properly of everuone. It's not tthat I don't what to chat but it's that the phone rings at an inconveient moment,  I might not even be able to get to phone before it switches to answer, or I'm resting... hope you understand.
Tomorrow will be a painting day and a visit from Estelle and Elaine... so looking froward to seeing them... and hope they won't mind me being in painting clothes... clean, already set out for tomorrow... but v paint splattered!!


Now including so pictures of my studio (starting with chandelier, which you will either love or hate!)... hope you like the glimpses of the works in progress!
















HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND







1 comment:

  1. Wow you are firing on all cylinders with the painting....really like the girl with the orange hair and the trees one.

    ReplyDelete