Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

BUSY POSITIVE DAY, YEY!

Last night I slept for 8 hours, perfect!
I had a croissant for breakfast, perfect!
Made a list (as always) but prioritized and ,yes, I didn't get quite everything done.. Sad that the beds for my daughter and grandchildren aren't made up.. but simply couldn't carry the gear up to the attic... But this apart, got on well with the list...
At 11:00 Sean and the Stannah-man arrived. Stair lift will be in in about 2 weeks. I chose blue upholstery. The sample colours were apparently not very accurate, so I trusted in the Stannah-man, who seemed quite interested in my paintings, to point to the colour on one of my pictures. I hope his eye is as strong as his compliments re my work!
Short break, then time for nails, Raspberry (a bright pink) this time... and a good natter with Becca and a great cup of tea.
Steve then came and fitted car seats for the little ones, Tesco-man arrived perfectly on time with an order including marshmallows and fish fingers.... yes, for the little ones!
Another sit down then made a few phone calls.
Then cooking. Decided I really did not want a Tesco Birthday cake so made one! YEY!  ... will ice tomorrow and eat Friday.. alongside this I made pasta with lardons in a tomato sauce,
Now sitting with a glass of red wine and will shortly go to bed.
So a busy day , but have ended up feeling positive.. YEY!

Still need you though...

HUG ME, I;VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,
    I'm sure we are all still here taking an interest in your days. I'm glad to hear you had a better day but with all the things you are achieving it's no suprise you're feeling tired !! I think I'd have a day on the sofa if I were as busy as you are ! keep going, we're here with love and hugs. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad the day was better and you made that cake.

      Delete