Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

FRIDAY NIGHT

When I was teaching I loved every day... especially when I was a headteacher... and I can honestly say that every day was wonderful, and never did I get up thinking. I don't want to go to work.... BUT I always loved Friday nights.. The thought of two days lie in... wonderful..and tonight is no exception.
I had a  lovely friend round for dinner.. she is great, stripped a bed, helped me make up a bed and then enjoyed  (I hope!),a meal that was basically  basic.. not posh,, chicken casserole with microwaved rice., easy and yet tasty! ( Thats what friends are about.).
This has been a difficult week but with shining moments, eg when Rebecca came round and Steve and Helen shared multiple bottles of wine with me.. so Ups and downs as you will know from reading my previous blogs...
.... But Yey , it's Friday.

I have had to think about move re not moving ,and accepting all the changes to my lovely home.
On Wednesday I was in crisis re changes, but now a more calm person. Having taken much advice the balance for staying in my home is more positive... Thankyou to all you helpful people. You know who you are. I shall finally decide with my girls when we meet up next weekend.
But a positive for staying is on the cards.

HUG ME,I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. I hope it is easy for you to stay. have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I find when I take a step back and stop worrying about something the solution suddenly becomes clear -have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete