Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

MUST BUY SUGAR !

Why is it that every work-person who arrives likes multiple sugars in their tea/coffee........ Maybe it's because they work so hard... Andy (tea with 2) and Phil (coffee with 1) arrived on time at 8:30 this morning. Put down dust sheets, made some muddy footprints in kitchen, and set to work on the electrics for my stair-lift. Two hours and two hot drinks later, they were finished... and as Phil bowed out he even got kitchen roll and wiped up the footprints from the kitchen floor. That's what you call efficiency with a smile. Now I have to wait for Saturday when the Chair crew arrive with my blue chair. Until then I have only one hand-rail, so crawling or mountaineering up the stairs is the option... will try not to forget anything and have to do it more than once or twice.
So as more wo/men arrive on Saturday, must remember to get sugar!
If you look at my Blog regularly you will see that Sunday was a day of Blog rest.I was gadding around !... well not really. I joined my friends for a lunch to celebrate Marias birthday. It was great, fabulous friends, good food, plenty of wine on offer ( but we were driving, so not taken) and a luscious cake for pud. I love these get-to-gethers, but it surprises me how exhausting sitting, eating and talking can be! Sat and watched TV for the rest of the evening... a happy day.
And today I'm painting, meal for tonight organised ( well defrosting !) so feeling very positive.

HUG ME,I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment