Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

STILL IN PYJAMAS!

Having had a great nights sleep... (sorry was too exhausted to write last night.). I got up and made a plan:......
I would stay in my PJ's till I finally got studio clear to paint.. a matter of a few hours! Was I ever wrong!! The clock now says 7:35pm and here I still am... two bags of rubbish, two bags for SAMs shop and three bags of paper and still some to go!! 
Ok. Is it daft to stick to a plan?... Well no , I shall be finished and settled by tonight and will have another good sleep.. then...... YEY!.... I will be painting tomorrow... I'm happy to stick to the plan even if I did mis-judge times.. in my breaks I have done lots of email work, and caught up with people....so I'm really happy with my day, ( even if I am still in my PJ's!)


Lots of surprises whilst sorting out... The original log book from Walsden School, date 1877.. to be returned and on my returned pile; Christmas cards, not delivered to Pat and Margaret.. to be delivered.. ;11$ 25c, £1 and 38p .. YEY! I'm richer!!!! 


I also found a card which is now on wall, " Whatever You dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now." Goethe


Wow , how wonderful is that... It almost matches , " Behind every gifted woman, there's often a rather talented cat!"... this has been on my wall for years and is sooooooo true... My dear Meggie can tell me what she wants, explain her displeasure at me moving the site of her food this morning... What a star! A dear friend and companion..
I shall sleep well and happy tonight, trust you will too.

HUG ME, I'VE GO MND

2 comments:

  1. I spent the morning in PJs catching up with TV. Hope you have a good nights' sleep and enjoy your painting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki
    I'm back with you again, still in my PJs this Sunday morning - caught up with your recent wonderful blogs - you're an inspiration to us all. I'm so pleased you're back with your canvasses again!
    I too enjoyed the DVDs of North & South, watching the drama unfold - about all my feverish mind could cope with!
    So pleased you met up with "The Girls" - sorry to have missed you all.
    The REAL hugs will have to wait a few more days - but meanwhile I'm sending VIRTUAL hugs across the airwaves - no less powerful and no less filled with love!!
    See ya soon, dear friend.
    Jenny xxxx

    ReplyDelete