Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

SLEEP,EAT, EAT, SLEEP,EAT/SLEEP..

Sleep... Not enough last night. this illness means I need a good nights sleep and even then, am still slow each morning. Today I had to be in Hx for 10, which means leaving just after 9... this exhausted me..


Eat. My dear dear Meggie has been on a bit of a hunger strike since I moved her feeding tray, with bowls to the kitchen... the reason I moved her bowls was to save the new carpet getting her muddy foot prints on it... but what the heck! after a few weeks of her eating minimally, I moved her food back to the dining-room/studio... she has grazed all day. Well I guess she felt she should eat in the dining room , like everyone else!! What spirit though, cats... especially Meggie .. are amazing. So rest assured , dear readers, my cat is happy and full of tuna fish!


Eat.. I have investigated Wiltshire farm foods,  I need to have a few ready-meals in the freezer for the days when I am too tired to cook. Unfortunately the majority of their meals contain yeast extract, which I must avoid. So, after my voluntary work session, I went to M&S and bought 10 meals for £36! Bargains. I chose special offers and meals that would freeze. M&S foods don't contain yeast extract. So freezer stocked with goodies.


Sleep. After all this I could hardly walk , and unusually had to use my stick in the house. I decided to have a rest in bed. I set the alarm for 1 1/2 hrs later as I had promised to make a few phone calls tonight. When the alarm went off, yes you guessed, I turned it off, rolled over and went to back to sleep for another 2 hours...! So I'm sorry people that  I said I will talk to, especially Liza... I'll ring tomorrow.


Eat/Sleep. So Then I had an M&S meal and now off for more sleep.


This need for rest is so frustrating. It's part of MND. All your muscles are working at mega capacity, thus you get tired. But my stress is that I want to be able live my life whilst I can, and it's so b... infuriating that I am so continuously exhausted. RATS!!!!


SO:


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Rats can be a really good expression when you want to be very vehement! Take care and keep painting x

    ReplyDelete