Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

DON'T WANT TO BE BORING BUT...

I know I'm being boring, but this is a diary of my  thoughts and feelings, so at the risk of you never reading it again, I'll talk about exhaustion.

I didn't know anyone could feel so drained , lacking in any energy . I got up at mid-day, ate, slept on sofa and eventually showered and dressed at 6. 
This is so awful. If I have (well I do have , limited time) then I don't want to waste it being flopped out on sofa. 

How can I  manage ? I have no idea.

Other things are frustrating too. For example: I'm really good at making cakes; normally  I can whip up a Victoria sponge, easily. I need a cake for this weekend, family visiting (yey!) and yet have had to give in, ordering one with my Tesco delivery.

It seems such a simple thing, but even as I write about it tears plop down my face. 

Immediately after diagnosis, my thinking was that this is  a cruel illness.. my thoughts have changed somewhat.. it now feels a sad illness, so unbelievably sad.. and even if you are strong mentally, you simply can't fight this, this total  lack of energy... ...so so sad.

HUG ME I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. I bought myself one of those mini electric whisks -they are brilliant-would one of those help you at all ?
    Sorry to hear you are sounding so exhausted -I know depression is all too easy to set in to- when feeling like this, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you- Rest for now and re-energize hugs Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another suggestion if you want to try again sometime....find a recipe that uses oil instead of butter and you don't have to whisk for very long. I have a great one for carrot cake. Hope tomorrow is a better day x

      Delete