Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

PAINTING: UPS AND DOWNS

After the stair lift people left yesterday, I had the rest of the afternoon and evening to paint.I use a medium called Liquin , which helps oil to dry more quickly. I did an under-painting and was thrilled with it. Couldn't wait to get back to it today. But today was a challenging day. 
This morning I had a visit from an MND visitor. ...people who have been touched by MND and go to support people like me.It's hard to take in all the effects of MND. I have read medical info but having a person talk about how his wife died was very challenging. 
This afternoon I also had my annual diabetes check-up. All the readings were perfect... except my BP... but no surprise there! 
So when I eventually started to paint, continuing the one I had started, I was not on top form. I think I have spoiled it! I then tried to move it on... but with little success... so it's drying off  and I think it might be a good idea to leave it till Thurs or Fri before I have another shot. It's such a shame when you put effort in and you don't deliver to your own satisfaction.
Ho Hum... Tomorrow a trip to Halifax, some voluntary work, and the usual returns to M&S!!!!

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment