Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

A SPECIAL DAY

Today was special.. didn't feel too bright as I had stayed up too late clearing rooms, BUT.. I started to paint again ! YEY!  It has been difficult as I have to get the knack of the liquin mix and the paste, just right... and things weren't in the right places.. but after a day of splodging ,I feel I am back on the road... so happy.!

Tomorrow will be a busy day as I have Christine visiting for breakfast ,and Sarah and Nick for dinner... might get a  chance to splodge a bit more... ie if I don't hoover... you have been warned Sarah!

Just seen an ad for Hardys Shiraz.. a lovely fizzy red wine on offer at Morrisons... YEY!   Hope the snow goes away so I can get out and buy a bottle or two!! It's a brill wine.

Thankyou to Rebecca for clearing my paths... so welcome.... and thankyou to Steve for considering me and asking if I wanted shopping.. and thankyou to Helen for witnessing my signature on an important document.
And finally thnakyou to Jenny and Linda who respond to my bog most days... you could too.. that would be brill.!.

Jenny sent this today.. so lovely... hope you enjoy it too...





"Is ecologically sound... does not upset the environment"... how brill is that... YEY!     so...

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

5 comments:

  1. Glad that you are painting again - good for you! Shiraz yum- my favourite ! as for this hugging lark -I think I`m a bit out of practice - off to remedy that now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad too that you have started painting x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This for Janet... hope you got lots of hugs yeaterday, today, and forever.... we all need them xxx

      Delete
  2. Linda.. I seem to have removed your comment and my reply... sorry... you may well have to prove you're not a robot every day!! Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete