Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

66.666666666 % AIN'T BAD

Planned to go to my Art Crit group this morning, start 10:00am.... woke up, but simply couldn't get organised to go out, too weary, legs too stiff and weak... sad, I simply couldn't go . I had planed to take the painting as featured on a  previous day on  Blog ," Both Sides"..
It would have been good to hear the comments of my fellow artists.. but just couldn't manage it..
This afternoon Helen and Dave visited, bringing me some flowers and helping with carrying a few things up stairs. (Stannah coming on Monday to start stair lift, so soon I will be able to travel up in style' with things on my knees... Yey!!!)
I then had a rest and a microwave meal ,before being picked up by Justine to go to Tod Hippodrome to see Nobody's Perfect. A very light play, but brilliantly acted and produced... well done everyone... and  a biG thankyou to Justine for her kind offer of a lift..
Really i do need to be realistic . One activity per day is fine, two could be on the edge... three impossible.
Get a grip Nikki , be sensible!! Enjoy what you can realistically do!!
Hope this will be a lesson learned. The problem is when you used to do 20million things per day, it's hard to realise that 2 things are quite possible, but more, impossible. I get so so tired and then loose my balance and feel so so  bad.. This is a rotten illness!

HUG ME,L I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment