Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

BYE BYE, TO MY DENTISTS...

Today I woke feeling really down and sorry for myself. Sometimes you can feel  like that, can't you?  so low you don't do anything to get out of it.... It can take such strength. But I made myself be proactive and rang an understanding friend for a chat. A felt a little brighter by the end of the conversation. So, having made progress, I rang Eliza, had a bit more of a moan and a chat about her birthday, could hear the little ones chattering happily in the background, and really was motoring towards being much brighter. Two more friends contacted me.I chatted for so long  I had to rush my lunch in order to get to the dentists! 
I had a new experience with the hygienist, you could only call it power washing! A really great way to sort teeth out, and didn't need any of that scraping... (Thankyou new, electric, toothbrush!)  A short wait, and into the dentists for one filling.
I had decided, as I go to the dentists in Burnley, it would be sensible to change to one in Tod. So after 16 yrs of wonderful caring dentistry, I  had to say goodbye. I had hugs off everyone and all their best wishes... it was sad................ but how lovely that we cared and valued each other so much. 
I got home for a cuppa, piece of Christmas cake and Deal or No Deal......... a lovely hour.
Felt even brighter
This evening I went to see the film" The Lady"... The story of  Aung San Suu Kyi. The whole family unit had such principles and stuck with them through terrible separations. This film was panned by The Guardian,I certainly beg to differ.So whilst the content of the film was serious, I had a good evening out.
I'm  about to go to bed,just having some milk and the last of the Roses. There is one last Strawberry Cream that I shall save till last. That will be a good end to the day. 
So now you know Strawberry Creams are my favourites, so save me one ... or..HUG ME,I'VE GOT MND. 

No comments:

Post a Comment