Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

FIRE.. !

The title refers to my eyes... they feel as if they are on fire!
I have now got up-to date with post and emails... so    HAPPY! YEY!!   But my eyes feel as if they are on fire... hence the piece of music at the end. . In 1967 Rag Week we took Crazy Worlds helmet and held it to ransom... He gave us £5... a lot of money in those days!
Procrastination is truly the thief of all time, and, at last I got the courage to beat the mail. I feel so free , now that I am up to date.... and Wow it feels good!
Tomorrow I have an interview with Joanna , who is doing research into attitudes to death, for those of us with a terminal illness.

I will spend the rest of the day painting. YEY!!
On Wed I go to see Prof Shaw at Sheffield, I did check that hospital transport has been arranged. It has.
On Thursday I go to Leeds ( friend Ginney is taking me), to be assessed for suitable car..
So a busy few days..
So if I take a day off Blogging , I do hope you'll understand... but I'll try not to, even if it's a short comment i do hope to make one.
 




HUG ME. I'VE GOT MND.

No comments:

Post a Comment