Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

ANOTHER BRILL DAY

Today has been soooo good. Cuppa with Esther, and another cuppa AND cake with Tom , Rebecca and Iris... in the garden. (and Rebeccas Mum and Dad.) How lovely it is that we are having such sunshiny weather! Long may it reign... ie not rain!!!
The rest of the day was spent painting and listening to the radio. The Archers started my day and Top Twenty ended the radio for today... actually didn't even recognise the Number One .. and it's been there for 3 weeks..!!!. never mind I can cope without this knowledge.
I look forward to a good painting week .Tony( art tutor) visiting tomorrow and Ann later in the week. 
Tom and I have a date on Friday to go to see The Woman in Black... he has read the book and is very excited about the film , I thought I was reading the same book, but it seems that  I may be reading the wrong Woman In Black... how funny is this... but the one I'm reading is such fun, a real good thriller!! So I shall enjoy the film anyway.. For me a cuppa and Lemon Drizzle cake, for Tom a cuppa and a Magnum Classic... how cute that we know exactly what we have with each film and yet don't know that we are seeing the right film! (Tom is probably right with his thoughts!!)
Part of my Sunday radio morning is always Desert Island Discs... I keep trying to refine my 8 bits of music... it's impossible... and though this wouldn't be one of mine I think it's worth including. Sooooo remember watching The Perry Como show with Mum and Dad, and the song says a lots about my state of mind... Hope you agree!



HUG ME,  I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am looking forward to Woman in Black. Hopefully it will be frightening in the right kind of way. I was recommended the book by Jim who works at National Literacy Trust when I said I was planning a book about the moors round us. It should give me ideas. Can't wait for that Magnum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember watching the Perry Como show....memories are made of this and raindrops are falling on my head etc x

      Delete