Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

RESPONSES

It is so good when I get a response to my Blog... from Linda every day, and from Janet most days, (many,many thanks, my lovelies xxx). But, thankyou  everyone else so much for your messages (not necessarily via the Blog), it makes me feel I'm not doing this in a vacuum. However from the stats I do realise that 35-40 people consistently read my Blog each day, nearly 2500 hits so far.,,, Amazing!!
I now have 5 full days with few visitors, and no appointments... YEY!
I love to see people but the thought of 5 days clear, so that I can put on my scruffy clothes and just paint. WONDERFUL!
Today I managed (just) to put pictures on a wall.. to finish drying, and also to clear the floor. It was getting a real challenge to move around without tripping!
I also completed another picture and did the penultimate coat on another.
So a successful day at the studio. I am managing, and really trying to accept my limited available energy . All is well. BUT...I so need your support, it really,really keeps me going.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.

2 comments:

  1. I live in my scruffs at home - trouble is I tend to "forget" and then decide to pop out to the shops for something or open the door to pay the milkman forgetting I haven`t even a bra on - be warned ! hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Monday and I am just catching up with your blog. We went over to Chester to stay in a posh hotel (a deal!) on Friday until Saturday. I did notice from your photos that your studio was getting crowded with yeh paintings....glad you are back in the swing!x

      Delete