Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

HOCKNEY AND SUNSHINE

Having watched the David Hockney interview on BBC 2 last Monday I have been tempted to get an ipad.. Tonight I decided what the hell, why wait, life's too short ! So it's on it's way.. March 10th is the due date!!! Yey!!! 
My painting has always been directed by my instinctive feelings for use of colour, and the glory or the  flow of the paint.. for some reason I'm veering away from my usual pinks, blues and purples.. don't know why.. but strong reds, oranges with yellow and green seem to be the way I'm working now. The results are quite stunning I feel.. arresting and yet violent. The mellowness in my work has gone for the moment. Perhaps this is a subconscious reaction to MND. Who knows?


I woke early this morning as sun streamed into my bedroom, hitting my eyes, so that i could no longer dose.  didn't mind, sunshine makes me happy.




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND


1 comment:

  1. Yeah ipad....sure it won't be long before I give in to one! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete