Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

OK,BETTER, BEST, VERY BEST

OK, well what else can you say.. the chair lift has certainly helped by saving me energy... but now it's suggested that an electric chair will save energy moving round the house. It's indeed a fact,  but a next step... so OK.... but difficult. ( Don't think they even come in a choice of colours!!!).


BETTER: Ginny came over and we had cups of tea, red wine, food, and in between we got all the art stuff down from attic to art store-room ( ie bed 2). also in between I had a nap. Only a good friend would sit and read whilst you had a 30 min sleep. Thankyou,


BEST: Doing an exciting painting, I love it, though not complete yet I'll add it for your perusal. You have to look, then look further....






VERY BEST: Got a card today from Chrissie and Andy... and inside was a scan photo of my third grand-child. Their first. Wow what a wonderful surprise and so very very welcome. Yey!!!!


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment: