Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

NO-ONE TOLD ME!!!!

OK, This is the first time I have ever missed the change of hour day! Was it a state secret? Usually newspapers, TV, Radio or friends, let on!! And it wouldn't have mattered, but I had invited Rebecca Tom and Iris for coffee this morning... so their "elevenses", turned out to be my breakfast!


We sat in the sunshine till Tom had to go off on his travels... Not good to go on a Sunday, but he's back soon.
Then, I guess because I felt a fool re time, I had a weepy hour... 
Then I got on with painting.. Only when I tripped over carpet and fell , did I remember I have MND. Painting is AMAZING! Started 3 that had been in my mind... looking good so far.


Did I mention the thing that lifts my head up and down in bed? It's electric powered , and uses air pressure. It is going back, I feel that fiddling with pillows and cushions is far easier.... and quieter.. it makes a noise, (which if you were polite you would describe as a ships horn blast,.... not so polite and far more accurate,,,,, a fart) !


So tonight I took a video, using Mickey as a model... but for some reason it came out as a still picture. And I don't have the energy to re -film.


Need an early night tonight as I have a full lung function test tomorrow and have to be ready by 9... Rebecca is taking me... the tests last all morning.. so I guess the afternoon will be on the sofa..


Mickey in my Bed! Tube used to raise and lower pillow!!



HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me one year. We had just moved (so stressed I guess) and went down to Tesco on a Sunday and wondered why people were queueing outside, yes too early the hour and gone back (Autumn)....so now hope you don't feel so bad about missing it x

    ReplyDelete