Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

SATURDAY

I managed to do a full shift of voluntary work... YEY!   Was good to feel needed.
Steven helped put all the returns ,which I had to take to Next and M&S whilst in Hx, into the car. Thankyou.x
So after duty did M&S.. really fancied a roast dinner, having seen roast beef on Saturday Kitchen.. so I got a roast beef ready meal and some string beans... what a disappointment... like a very poor school dinner. Curries and other casserole meals from M&S are the best. I did get a few.. in the freezer now.. so all set up for next week.
When I got home I sent a txt to Steven to say the fairground was open... Isaac had wanted to have a go on my chair lift. He had many goes , and despite the slow speed, seemed to have fun. The charge is 10p a go, but fees waved for good friends!!!
Tomorrow at 11 Rebecca ,Tom and Iris are coming in for coffee/tea and cake. This should be home=made ( as promised) but no chance at that time in the morning.. too tired to bake now... so M&S will be OK Croissants and Hot Cross Buns... much better for a morning anyway!!! 
The rest of the day will be for painting.


Last evening Elsa popped in and we shared a glass of wine... so lovely to talk to a good friend. We talked about how I was feeling.. and the answer is sad, very very sad.. and that's when I cry... 
I guess it's good to let go sometimes.................

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is good to let go sometimes.....bottling up is not good x

    ReplyDelete