Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

2588

2588 views of my Blog to date! Imagine, that seems like a lots to me. Would love more comments from people, they are so welcome. People in the USA do introduce yourselves.. I await  responses, would be so good to hear from you and why you're reading my Blog. Perhaps you have MND too...?
This is a short Blog today, and earlier than usual.... I'm having a restful day to allow myself the energy for our exhibition planning meeting tonight. I'm also cooking a simple meal.. Southern fried chicken ( courtesy of M&S), jacket potatoes and sald.Dessert, ( a favourite of mine) with home-made choc sauce,..... if I have the energy left to combine the ingredients.
So , as I'm feeling brighter today, I shall sign off with a favourite piece of music, another one Dad used to play frequently.




(  p.s.Thanks for reading).

HUG ME .I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment