Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

SUNSHINE

Today I woke, and knew it wouldn't be a weepy day. I don't know why I have weepy days, but I guess it's understandable. Thankfully they don't happen very often!
So, went off for BP check ( again!) and thank goodness it was normal!
I did some shopping at Morrisons, got the detergent I had forgotten from Tesco. It did look bizarre rolling about in a large trolley, but I can only go round a supermarket hanging on to a trolley. A basket unbalances me and thus makes walking difficult.
This afternoon John and Ruth, an ex colleague of his whom I last saw 8 yrs ago. Ruth is a great traveller and we talked as places I might go.... ie if the Bahamas trip is too difficult to manage. South Africa seems a possibility.
This evening I'm resting and designing a poster for our exhibition... I downloaded an app for the iPad which is much easier to manipulate than Photoshop. So I have a few examples to show the other artists when they come to dinner tomorrow night. We plan to meet at the opening of an exhibition at The Water Street Gallery at 6.
So a good day to look forward to......

HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

1 comment: