Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

0NE MORE DAY

I went to bed at 11 last night, read a bit, but then was awake from 3:30-5:30 with my thigh muscles twitching... a sign the muscles are weakening... My legs are very tottery today.


I know , I should be very happy and grateful, and indeed I am:
Liz came and we sorted out 4 bags of stuff for the Samaritan Shop. She made my bed up, and we did lots of of other moving..
(I need to go to the dump tomorrow.. car loaded.)
This evening I shared lovely meal with Ester and Steve, to celebrate the birthdays of Josh and Lena..


So why do I feel so low? 
Well, when I was getting up to leave tonight, my left thigh locked.....and I screamed out... this has happened before..... but never in company.
It's such a reminder of what is to come.. and so very, very, frightening.


When I came in, I turned on the TV, and One Day More, (BBC4 25yrs of Les Miserables) was playing...
Beautiful song,
I'm sure I have many, many, more than," One Day More":...... but this so struck a chord ,(how many more days do I have?)..


The song  is so poignant,  I have to share it.: wonderful song, and beautiful dreams...





So, thanks for listening to my low feelings, and please:
HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the song. It is one of my favourites. I hope you have a better night, here's a hug ...have sweet dreams x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a better nights sleep tonight as well and I also love this song too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you read todays blog you will see I had a really good sleep... sleep is such good medicine, have had a good day. Thanks for your comments XXXXX

    ReplyDelete