Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

M&S CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM RISOTTO

So that was my dinner tonight! Thank goodness for ready meals when you're hungry but too exhausted to cook! This risotto is very tasty,I can recommend it!
But what about the rest of my day?
I set my alarm for 9:00 as Scott, my social worker, was due at 10.... but I turned it off and fell back asleep.. woke at 9:40... Thank goodness I had showered last evening... and, Thank goodness Scott was  a few mins late !... So we had our update on my condition..... | then rang the  handy-persons team, and they will come to do stair-rail tomorrow at 9:00.....(RATS!!) will have to get up early !... Oh! for a day without an alarm... Oh! for a day with no visits from rehab team.. I just want to Paint!!! (But having said that, I do value all their help and support.)
I left for my Sam duty (1-4pm) ....and after 2, or was it 3, sets of traffic lights down the valley, managed to arrive on time. Yey!! Was on duty with the lovely Ruby, who, having been on leave, had only just read about my diagnosis. We had a long chat, in amongst many ,many, callers.... and cups of coffee!... Someone had kindly, left some Thorntons Toffee.... not good to be eating when you have to talk to callers! One person actually said, you have a funny voice, was it the MND or the toffee??... I know, but you decide......!
After the duty I went to The Range.. what a shop! I picked up a soap dispenser for £3.99  (I struggle to squeeze my shower gel, but will find it easy to push shower gel out. so now I have to transfer shower gel for my use).
I also returned a pair of curtains that I had been considering for the studio... now have grey silk ones there... but exchanged for a simple beige pair for the bedroom which will be my art store-room... 
Tom ,Rebecca and Iris came round and put them up (Thankyou).. how nice and clean they look. The ones that had been there were originally, the ones that were in our house in Yarm.. and had been bought  23 yrs ago! So well worth changing... Do look at The Range for textiles.


So I've eaten my M&S Chicken and Mushroom Risotto.... a lovely dinner....


The one downer today, that has made everything difficult , is that I fell against a wall yesterday and banged my right hand. This has made turning thugs, like taps etc etc... and pressure on my vital !,walking stick, very painful.... But I'm coping...
But don't forget:
HUG ME, IVE GOT MND.

No comments:

Post a Comment