Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Thank goodness today we are back to normal!  The 6 o'clock news is at 6 and alls well with the world.

The last few weeks have been so difficult..On Dec 2nd  Iwas almost  sure I had MND, then on dec 14th I was sure.
Then Christmas and the world seemed to halt... but not for  me.. I so want to get on with my life. And it's now happening.

Two dear friends have helped strip my dinning room and tomorrow Jonathan comes to seek out the fire place behind the blocked  wall.                      What will he find?                Who knows... exciting.!

I have so wanted to dig this out and am finally going for it.. The dinning room will be my new studio

. I can't wait to get going with paint again and then some kind of normality will return.

It's strange this, some people faced with my illness may want to  go on dream trips , some give in, but for me at the moment iI just want to be back to painting.Through my art I feel I can express my feelings and also give people pleasure.

 I am booked for an exhibition at the Platform Gallery in May, and feel this will not be my last exhibition.YEY!!

I am positive that being positive will keep me going... that, and the help of friends...

So Hug Me , I've got MND.   x

No comments:

Post a Comment