Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

You crazy, lovely, wonderful, strong woman

What a day!
The above title was a message to me from my friend Carol. 
How blessed am I. 
Today Mary promised to come and help with DLA form (she is a medical professional) , I talked to both my daughters, my cousin (Sheila) sent me a text of love, another card came with a message that I had been the saviour of Riverside (a pride of mine), Ginny came for a cuppa, Elsa and I talked and she will come for a cuppa tomorrow and my dear neighbours, Rebecca, Tom and Iris gave me flowers with three pink roses.


Today is the anniversary of the death of my daughter Eleanor Rose. She would have been 31 on Dec 27 2011. 


Whilst I was in labour, I was very hot, so the midwife opened the window. There, outside, was a single pink rose..So pink roses are the symbol, for me, of my daughters,,, I love them all. 


Eleanor Rose RIP, love mummy x


So Thankyou all for a really positive day, with your wonderful  help, but don't forget:


Hug Me, I've Got MND

2 comments:

  1. What an apt message from Carol, sums you up....but I would add creative x

    ReplyDelete