Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Bad Night, Good Day

Fitful night. I keep having this same dream...  you don't have to be Freud to work out the meaning .


 I'm in my house. There's a threat and I have to get out.
 No matter how I try, the exits are blocked. All windows have bars, even the locks are super-glued. 
It's so frightening, and I wake in a cold sweat.


So I got out of bed at 7, had a cuppa and then snoozed happily for a few hours.


Today I have cooked casseroles for the freezer, so no problems with meals when I'm too tired to cook from first principles.YeY!!


Sue from St Neots rang, (we haven't spoken for years but always write at Christmas),Elsa and her friend Claire popped in and carried a few heavy for me, Rebecca came in for a cuppa, and Liz plans to help ( do!) decorating of new studio....


WOW how lucky I am to have such lovely friends.. But I need you all, so thankyou.......... and don't forget, touch is so important, so


Hug Me , I've got MND

No comments:

Post a Comment