Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

WONDER WOMAN ..NO and WONDER WOMAN YES!!!

Today I failed to be Wonder Woman, despite my best intentions!
The alarm was on, allowing time for a shower and breakfast before my cleaner arrived and a man to value the house .( just in case). But I turned alarm off and woke, eventually, just in time to pull clothes on for their arrival. Then I ate, eventually showered and completed a form for the DVLA to say I was OK, at the moment, to drive. By this time it was 12:15... too late to get to Halifax for lunch with colleagues. I decided to post DLA and DVLA letters and go to college where I had been invited to watch an art film. Got to post office, forgot to pay parking ticket ( no blue badge yet... RATS!!!), realising this, I rushed back to car. That completely did it for my already shaky legs. I came home: ham sandwich, apple and crisps, and sat in chair till 4:30.
At 4:30 I got a text from the real WONDER WOMAN! YEY! Liz arrived with bucket, cloths,step ladders ... and whilst I cooked pork chops with mushrooms, apple and garlic cream sauce (served with rice), she washed the walls, ceiling, and woodwork in the dining room. My new studio. Amazing,it looks brilliant already.. and having done this work, shared a meal and a glass of wine... WONDER WOMAN left my home at 8:00. Imagine the speed!! Amazing... Thankyou Liz xxx
AND Tomorrow Wonder Woman1 and Wonder Woman 2 arrive to paint the room.


So, whilst I may not be Wonder Woman, it's so great to know all you helpful people who are. Thank you so much for all the offers of help.  I send Hugs . But don't forget:


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. I`m glad to hear you have such supportive friends- most of my days off are spent chasing my own tail-organized I`am NOT ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have some good friends. We did miss you today, hopefully some of your colleagues will join the blog. They all send best wishes and hugs! Need anything doing next Tuesday or Thursday pm let me know x

      Delete