Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

I'VE GOT THE CURE FOR BINGO-WINGS+NEWS.

Ah-ha! So you want to know my secret.... well, just for you, my dear friend, this is it :
You get the lovely Handy-person Team from Calderdale to fix up a second rail to go up the stairs.You are so thrilled, (because you've been crawling up since September) So, you do it too many times....By now you are exhausted and need a cup of tea, or even a G&T (!).
Fortunately you are a positive person and  recognise that every cloud has a silver lining. What you have been doing is not using your legs, but pulling yourself up by your arms, thus giving them a really good work-out... 
So watch this space, I think any Bingo wings will have disappeared very very soon. 
Question to self : Am I in time to enter for the javelin, there's a big event  this summer in London....Or so I'm told !.


AND TWO GOOD THINGS ..(In no particular order as Demot would say...)

  • I've got visitors this weekend: Chrissie, Andy and Caroline...Yey!
  • My Blue Disabled Parking Badge has arrived!!! Very Yey!
So: soon it will be time to cook a meal... On the menu tonight is Southern Fried Chicken (baked), jacket potatoes, coleslaw and beans... and though it may sound similar to a certain take-away meal, I can assure you that it isn't from the Colonel. Rather from my own fair hands . Well with a little help from my friends at M&S  and my lovely son-in law Andy...... Niece Caroline doesn't know it,but she will be asked to clear the table soon!

Some info re my family: Andy is a really great cook and has made a wonderful curry for tomorrow evening...All this will be washed down with lovely wine I'm sure.
 Washed-down  : a very Enid Blyton phrase. But for  Dick, George, Timmy the dog, et al,  it was always the juice from the tin of fruit.

One last secret: being a good/wonderful/fantastic/amazing, mum-in -law, I bought sausages for breakfast......not for me (I don't like sausages).  Andy loves them... so I bought finest sausages,however, by mistake, bought finest with FIGS... can you imagine!!
I'll write his response tomorrow, if he hasn't left for home!!!
In which case I'll definitely need hugs....
SO HUG ME,I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. Todays blog did make me laugh. YOU are a born blogger! Figs...well! Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I'm here to speak about the good work {Dr hazzan} has done in my life, the man who cured me from MND/ AIDS, I was infected by someone i loved and he didn't say it me he was MND positive. i was searching through the internet for help when i saw a comment of people speaking on how {Dr hazzan} has helped them cure their MND disease and other diseases, i didn't believe but i just choose to give Him a try to {Dr hazzan} and i contacted him through this e-mail (dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com) and i was told what to do and i did it. To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by this man called {Dr hazzan} and i went for a medical test and the result was negative. I want to say thanks to Dr hazzan and God will bless you for the good work you are doing. you also contact this great and powerful man if you have any problem on your body via his e-mail: dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call him on +2348169340571
    he is for real a herbal doctor.

    ReplyDelete