Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

OFFICIAL TEA MAKER!

So I sat there:  made a few cups of tea; had a few swipes at wiping over wood-work; and one big effort with the roller.....
Yes!    I sat there and supervised! ?? whilst  my dear friends,painted my dining/studio for me. How wonderful are they?
Maria arrived ashen, as her son is a dancer on the cruise liner, line that sunk this morning. Fortunately she found that he was on the sister ship, but she was,  naturally, shaken. Even through all that, she brought picnic ingredients, which we snacked on all day. We laughed, chatted and it was a fun day , Amazing!.

Below,  is a picture of me doing my bit of changing the spout back to the roller on the Paint Pod machine. (This was it's first outing today, and it is to be recommended.
SO HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a paint pod machine before but it sounds like it got the job done a lot faster ! Glad that your friends son is safe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes must have been a nightmare for your friend until she knew he was safe! Paint pod machine...don't think Rog has discovered that yet x

      Delete