Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Trying to get a normal life.

Trying to be normal and get on with my life. But it's hard. There is always this MND shadow lurking.
The fireplace is nearly finished, Liz will help with decorating, carpet ordered, Fire-stove on its way..... so I should be grateful.... but...
I'm so anxious for it to be  finished soon!!!!!!!  (Rather like when you're in labour and long for that baby to pop out, and it all be over for the moment.)    
I want just get on with being normal . But there it is again, will I ever ever know normal again. My normal will never ever be the same.
On the news, some project is due to be finished in 10yrs time, I won't see it.. strange that... I probably won't even see my grandchildren start secondary school , this makes me so sad.


I so want to paint, I have so much emotion to get out and painting will help I'm sure.
I manage to keep it together most of the time but I'm containing such stress It's like a harbouring  irritation, like ants or rats, instead of blood.


On the positive side I did a normal thing today. I went back to do a shift of voluntary work.It did take courage and effort, but all went well ,and I was so welcomed. That was lovely. 
Thankyou, You know who you are.
...... and always


Hug Me, I've got MND.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure painting will help and it sounds as if the studio is well on the way.....big hug x

    ReplyDelete